Sunday, March 6, 2011

Teaching and loving every minute of it.

We have completed our first week of teaching and it's incredibly fun and exhausting. We still have so many things to learn but this is an incredible time. The students are great and the curriculum is getting easier to follow. I'll go into what a typical day is like in another blog post, but know that this is an awesome experience. We're still new so I thought it would be a little funny if I took pictures of the kids without them knowing my name, so we don't have any pix yet. 
We have done some other adventuring around the city and here are some shots of Nampo-Dong and other places. Enjoy!

Apartment View

Apartment View

First Day of School!


Kent's and my desk space.








McDonald's delivers here... I give that and upside down peace.



2 comments:

  1. The Korean food looks fabulous..Please tell us about your food journey and share recipes. I won't eat McDonalds in the US nor in Costa Rica where I live. www.costaricamountain.blogspot.com But I do find the delivery amusing. Love the scooters.. Are they mostly electric?

    Enjoying you journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys that you are on this adventure! I can't wait to read more about what you'll be discovering. I second the request for you to share recipes. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Enough of our babble... you got something to say?