Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jeju-do Video Project

We are full steam ahead into autumn and August seems like a long time away. I know I have finished the written posts about our August-summer vacation in Jeju Island, but NOW I finished compiling the videos so a more comprehensive story can be told. If you have 10 minutes and 33 seconds, check it out. 
We have been dawdling a little bit, not posting as many stories as we have been making, but we've got some more coming down the pipe. 

Mashigue deseyo! 

(That means Enjoy your meal... and by Enjoy your meal I mean Enjoy the video, but I don't know how to say Enjoy the video in Korean).





5 comments:

  1. Holy shitaki mushrooms! Well done - the little songs and labels really add a lot. Thanks so much for sharing. Mom cried - she laughed really hard when Kent tripped on the way up to the top! Really laughed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you guys are the best! So much fun... good stuff. Thanks for the meal (er, video).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank was so great! I loved it! what program did you use to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got done watching your video at my mom's house. Everyone here misses you. I am not going to lie the turkey is really good :) We miss you both very much! I liked the Star Wars word scrolling at the end of the video. Love you guys! The Flegels

    ReplyDelete
  5. great video, guys! thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Enough of our babble... you got something to say?